I host some free/libre open source services with the intention to provide privacy-respecting services for other people to use. If you have ideas for more services to host or some kind words, please don't hesitate to contact me. If you'd like to support me, you can buy me a coffee or support me on Liberapay.
A privacy-respecting YouTube frontend.
Metasearch engine aggregating results from other services.
A privacy-respecting Twitter frontend.
A privacy-respecting reddit frontend.
An open network for secure, decentralized communication.
- Homeserver: https://matrix.catgirl.cloud
- Webclient: element.catgirl.cloud
- Integration Manager: dimension.matrix.catgirl.cloud
- Telegram Bridge: @telegrambot:catgirl.cloud
- Ping Monitor: monitor.matrix.catgirl.cloud
Due to a huge influx of spam, registration uses a custom form. Please use the registration form to create a new account.
If you sign up to my Matrix server, keep the following rules in mind:
- Be excellent to each other. Don't spam.
- I do not tolerate illegal or harmful content on catgirl.cloud. That includes, but is not limited to:
- Child pornography
- Content illegal in Germany like Nazi symbolism
- Depictions of excessive violence
- Content hateful towards individual people or groups
- The line will be drawn at my sole discretion.
- If you see anyone breaking the rules, please contact me at @sophie:catgirl.cloud.
A free and open source video conferencing service.
Relay node for the TOR network.
- Nickname: torcatgirlcloud
- Fingerprint: FC1E441E097BA36930AA2F615EFB325AF76D2595
A push notification server using simple HTTP requests.
A git hosting solution. This is currently not open for signups due to resource constraints. If you'd like to use this instance send me a message.
All services hosted by me keep as little data as possible. For futher questions, please contact me using E-Mail, Matrix or any other of the options listed here.
Services are running using the following Docker images:
- Jitsi: Official docker-compose from
- This website:
Searx, Nitter, Libreddit and TOR do not store any user-specific data. No access logs are kept for any of these services.
The Matrix homeserver stores user data including account name, display name, hashed passwords and messages. Access logs are kept temporarily which include account name, requested URL and user agent. For the purpose of federation, user data may be shared with other Matrix homeservers. Bridges may transmit message data to third party services where data may be outside of the user's control.
The Matrix webclient is pre-configured to use matrix.catgirl.cloud as homeserver and transfers user data to that homeserver. If a user decides to use a different homeserver, the webclient will communicate with that homeserver instead. 3rd party identity and integrations communicate with https://vector.im, https://riot.im and subdomains of both. Conference calls started from the webclient or any other Element client using this homeserver will use the above Jitsi instance at https://jitsi.catgirl.cloud. Access logs are kept temporarily which include requested URL, user agent and source IP address.
Jitsi keeps temporary access logs which include requested URL and user agent.
GitLab stores user data including account name, display name, hashed passwords, SSH or GPG keys and uploaded repositories. Access logs are kept temporarily which include requested URL, user agent and source IP address.
This website itself temporarily stores access logs containing requested URL, user agent and source IP address.